NACD on the next farm bill
This document outlines NACD’s recommendations for the 2018 Farm Bill. NACD promotes maintained conservation program funding, keeping EQIP and CSP functionally separate, thoughtful reform of the Regional Conservation Partnership Program, support for watershed programs, increased CRP acreage with flexibility for grazing, and continuing current conservation compliance requirements. Click the title above to view the full document.
This blog outlines the NACD Farm Bill Task Force’s policy requests for the 2018 Farm Bill, including general farm bill requests and program-specific requests.
On August 2, the National Association of Conservation Districts (NACD) sent a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate members assigned to the 2018 Farm Bill conference committee, outlining the organization’s legislative priorities for the 2018 Farm Bill.
House Farm Bill
- NACD’s Take: The 2018 House Farm Bill
- NACD Letter to House Agriculture Committee Leadership on Farm Bill
- Press Release Reacting to H.R. 2
- NACD Releases Statement on House Farm Bill Vote
- NACD Applauds House Farm Bill Passage
Senate Farm Bill
- Letter to Senate Agriculture Committee on Conservation Title Funding in the Next Farm Bill
- Letter to Senate Agriculture Committee Leadership on Farm Bill
- Press Release on Letter to Senate Ag Committee
- NACD’s Take: The 2018 Senate Farm Bill
- NACD Applauds Senate Farm Bill Passage