NACD’s Conservation “C” is iconic. Help us maintain the effectiveness of NACD’s Conservation “C” and full logo by using them consistently and correctly, as laid out in NACD’s branding guidelines document. You can also review the webinar on the branding guidelines by clicking here.
Please do not:
- Recreate either logo.
- Stretch, compress, or distort either logo.
- Use a screenshot of either logo for a print publication.
- Enlarge either logo until it becomes “grainy” or distorted.
- Add elements or lines to either logo.
- Modify either logo’s colors.
If you have questions about appropriate applications for NACD logos, please contact Director of Communications Whitney Forman-Cook.
Specifications for NACD blue:
- HTML code: #09589A
- RGB code: R: 9 G: 88 B: 154
- HSV: 207.31° 94.16% 60.39%
Specifications for NACD yellow:
- HTML code: #FDBA03
- RGB code: R: 253 G: 186 B: 3
- HSV: 43.92° 98.81% 99.22%
The font used in NACD logos and on its website is Myriad Pro. For general publications, NACD uses Myriad Pro and alternatively, Calibri or Avenir – fonts standard on Microsoft Office applications.
Full NACD logo with Conservation “C”