Strategic Charge: Influential representation
Legislators, agencies, and communities prioritize responsible conservation & resource management as a result of NACD’s efforts.
- Chair: NACD Second Vice President Bill Simshauser,
- Vice Chair: Ryan Britt, North Central Executive Board Member
- Staff Co-leads: Chris Young, Terrence Curtiss, Keith Owen
- Member States: Alaska, American Samoa, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Wyoming
Natural Resources Committee
Strategic Charge: Sustainable impact
Local resource management & conservation efforts continuously & significantly improve outcomes for all communities.
- Chair: NACD First Vice President Gary Blair
- Vice Chair: Karl Jensen, Northern Plains Executive Board Member
- Staff Co-Leads: Meg Leader, Terrence Curtiss, Ariel Rivers
- Member States: Alabama, Arizona, CNMI, FSM, Georgia, Guam, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Vermont, Washington
District and Partner Relations Committee
Strategic Charge: Leadership Excellence
An engaged, diverse membership leads, thrives, and delivers invaluable benefits and experiences for those in conservation.
- Chair: Franklin Williams, North Carolina
- Vice Chair: Terri Preeg-Rigsby, Oregon
- Staff Co-Leads: Ariel Rivers, Keith Owen, Meg Leader
- Member States: California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Palau, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, West Virginia, Wisconsin