2018 Farm Bill Implementation
Sign-Ups and Deadlines
- Sept. 26, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern – NRCS will host a webinar to provide more information on how to apply for an RCPP project.
- Dec. 3, 2019 – RCPP Project Proposals due
- NACD’s Take: The Final 2018 Farm Bill Agreement
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: EQIP
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: RCPP
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: Conservation Stewardship Program
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: Forestry
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: Conservation Reserve Program
- 2018 Farm Bill Breakdown: Urban Conservation
This document outlines NACD’s recommendations for the 2018 Farm Bill. NACD promotes maintained conservation program funding, keeping EQIP and CSP functionally separate, thoughtful reform of the Regional Conservation Partnership Program, support for watershed programs, increased CRP acreage with flexibility for grazing, and continuing current conservation compliance requirements. Click the title above to view the full document.
This blog outlines the NACD Farm Bill Task Force’s policy requests for the 2018 Farm Bill, including general farm bill requests and program-specific requests.
On August 2, the National Association of Conservation Districts (NACD) sent a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate members assigned to the 2018 Farm Bill conference committee, outlining the organization’s legislative priorities for the 2018 Farm Bill.
House Farm Bill
- NACD’s Take: The 2018 House Farm Bill
- NACD Letter to House Agriculture Committee Leadership on Farm Bill
- Press Release Reacting to H.R. 2
- NACD Releases Statement on House Farm Bill Vote
- NACD Applauds House Farm Bill Passage