SOIL HEALTH: A Global Imperative
The Soil Health Institute’s 4th Annual Meeting
Attendees will learn about:
- Where we go next for exploring soil health – human health relationships,
- Identifying the best indicators of soil health across the U.S., Canada and Mexico,
- New state and federal programs and policies for supporting soil health,
- Latest research in understanding and managing the soil microbiome,
- Filling the economics information gap for farmers,
- Training programs to assist farmers with adopting soil health systems,
- Adapting soil health principles in rangeland systems,
- Ecosystem service markets for the environmental benefits attributed through soil health, and
- Soil stewardship as the “Great Connector”.
Plus, all will contribute to the Soil Health Institute’s 2020 plans in active Action Team meetings.
Connect with us online: