Executive Board Member: Bill Simshauser, Lakin, KS
Region Chair: Orval Gigstad, Syracuse, NE
Region Vice Chair: Karl Jensen, Whitewood, SD
National Conservation District Employees Association (NCDEA) Northern Plains Region Representative: Sarah Tunge, Beulah, ND
National Association of State Conservation Agencies (NASCA) Northern Plains Region Representative: Bill Smith, Pierre, SD
Events and News:
- Submit any questions, news or events to Aubrey Evans, aubrey-evans[at]nacdnet.org, and check NACD’s calendar for more events
Region Specific Resources:
Urban and Community Grant:
- Information about the Urban and Community grant can be found on on their webpage. For more detailed information, email Caleb Griffin
Technical Assistance Grants:
- Information about 2022 Technical Assistance grants is available online. Announcements about 2022 Grants are forthcoming.
- Technical Assistance Grant reports are due January 20, April 20, July 20, October 20: Quarterly Report Information
Urban and Community Conservation:
Federal Policy and Partner Updates:
- Send any comments, questions, or ideas to Aubrey Evans, aubrey-evans[at]nacdnet.org.
Northern Plains Meeting Notes:
- The Northern Plains region meets via Zoom every other month.
- The 2023 Northern Plains Region meeting will be held in conjunction with the NACD Summer meeting in North Dakota.
- For current meeting notes, please contact Aubrey Evans at aubrey-evans[at]nacdnet.org
Where to Find Your Region Rep:
- Aubrey lives in Dwight, KS and works from her home office. To request Aubrey as a speaker at your event, please use the Speaker Request Form.
Please send any resources, job posts, events, blogs, news to share, questions, comments, etc. to Aubrey Evans, aubrey-evans[at]nacdnet.org.
For information on the Northern Plains Region meeting, click here.