Executive Board Member: Jim Berlier, Estancia, NM
Region Chair: Mark Kuechel, Yuma, AZ
National Conservation District Employees Association (NCDEA) Southwest Region Representative: Gretchen Rank, CO NCDEA Southwest Region Alternate: Brenda Smythe, NM
National Association of State Conservation Agencies (NASCA) Region Director: Nikki Brinson, Broomfield, CO
NACD Staff, Southwest Region Representative: Rachel Theler, Buena Vista, CO
- Deadline to apply for NACD TA2021 grant funding is June 6th.
Save the date for the 2021 joint Southwest/Pacific Region Meeting August 30-31, 2021 at the Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole, WY. Check back on this page for more details coming later this spring.
- 2021 marks NACD’s 75th anniversary. Share your conservation district’s success story in our special 75th Anniversary newsletter.
- Submit any questions, news or events to Rachel Theler, rachel-theler[at]nacdnet.org, and check NACD’s calendar for more events
- July 24-27, 2021 – NACD Summer Meeting Chicago, Ill.
- July 25-28, 2021 – NCF-Envirothon Virtual
- Aug. 30-31, 2021 – NACD Southwest and Pacific Region Meeting Jackson, Wyo.
- Feb. 12-16, 2022 – 2022 NACD Annual Meeting Orlando, Fla.
- May 28, 2021 – Deadline to apply for project funding with NRCS’ Regional Conservation Partnership Program’s (RCPP) Alternative Funding Arrangements (AFA)
- June 6, 2021 – Deadline to apply for NACD TA2021 grant funding
- July 16, 2021 – Deadline for nominations for the Pollinator Partnership’s 2021 Pollinator Advocate and Agricultural Pollinator Conservation Awards
- June 25, 2021 – Deadline to submit proposals for funding to the Joint Chief’s Landscape Conservation Initiative (JCLRP)
Technical Assistance Grants:
- To be featured as TA Grant success story, submit information to Rachel Theler, rachel-theler[at]nacdnet.org
- The Request for Proposals from new TA2021 applicants is now open! The deadline to apply is June 6, 2021.
- For a map of all TA grantees across the region and country, visit the Technical Assistance Grants page.