The Members Only page is accessible only by conservation districts and state/territory associations who have paid $775 or above in NACD membership dues (Gold, Platinum and Diamond level members), as well as their staff or board members where indicated by the district or association. To access the Members Only section, please click the button above and enter your NACD username and password. If you are redirected to this message, please contact the NACD Communications Team to review your account settings.
If your district cannot afford to pay the standard NACD membership dues, you may qualify for a reduced rate based on your hardship status. We value your participation in NACD and we want to be a part of helping make your district thrive! Districts claiming hardship dues will be asked to consider a dues payment equal to one percent of their budget (unrestricted funds only).
If your payment has not been received, you still have access to the following resources for free:
Districts who have completed their annual NACD membership payment have access to the following resources, with new content added regularly:
- Establishing and Maintaining Relationships with Lawmakers
- Conservation District Guide – How to Recruit Board Members
- Taking Minutes Made Easy: A Training Tool
- Parliamentary Procedure: A Quick Reference Guide for Conservation District Officials
- District Program Evaluation Guide
- Board Diversity: Adding Diversity to the Conservation Partnership
- Five Tips for Exceptional Board Performance
- Fun Ways to Fundraise
- More Dollars for your District
- Tips for Working with Local Media
- NACD’s Policy Book
- Media Guide 101
- NACD’s Resolutions Report and Implementation Strategies
- Conflict Management Guidebook
- Conservation District Guide: Building District Capacity Through District Personnel
- Personnel Management Reference Book for Conservation District Officials
- Sample job descriptions for district managers, district executive directors and district officials
- Advocacy training module and worksheets
- Downloadable copies of NACD’s promotional videos
Having issues logging in? To create an NACD account or reset your password, simply follow this guide – it’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! If you’re still experiencing login issues, you may need to clear your browser history. If you have questions about dues payments or your NACD account login or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an NACD board member or alternate? Click here to access the secure Board of Directors login page.
Thank you for supporting NACD – your national voice for conservation!