NACD logo are the most visible assets we have as an organization. Their simple design is memorable and classic, and foundational to our brand identity. Help us maintain the effectiveness of NACD’s Conservation “C” and full logo by using them consistently and correctly, as laid out in the guidelines below. You can also review the webinar on the branding guidelines by clicking here.
Please do not:
- Recreate either logo.
- Stretch, compress, or distort either logo.
- Use a screenshot of either logo for a print publication.
- Enlarge either logo until it becomes “grainy” or distorted.
- Add elements or lines to either logo.
- Modify either logo’s colors.
If you have questions about appropriate applications for NACD logos, please contact Director of Communications Sara Kangas.
Specifications for NACD blue:
- HTML code: #09589A
- RGB code: R: 9 G: 88 B: 154
- HSV: 207.31° 94.16% 60.39%
Specifications for NACD yellow:
- HTML code: #FDBA03
- RGB code: R: 253 G: 186 B: 3
- HSV: 43.92° 98.81% 99.22%
Full NACD logo with Conservation “C”