These specific Acres U.S.A. titles were selected because:
- The authors are active farmers practicing the techniques they write about in the book;
- The information is based in fundamental science, field trials and day-to-day practice;
- The authors are not promising silver bullets, but rather ideas for you to incorporate into your own system based on your goals and budget.
Click on the books below to order directly from our marketplace partner, Acres U.S.A. Use the coupon code “NACD22” at checkout all year long to save 10% on this collection, or any of the hundreds of additional books available for purchase from Acres U.S.A. at bookstore.AcresUSA.com. Orders over $75 will also earn free shipping. Wholesale purchasing opportunities are available; contact info[at]acresusa.com to learn more. Get free articles about soil health delivered directly to your inbox when you sign up for the Soil Health Educators Newsletter here.
Acres U.S.A. is committed to advancing the understanding and implementation of eco-agriculture practices to manage soil health and crop protection naturally, regenerate ecosystems, and grow more nutrient-dense food. Their founder, Charles Walters, said it best when they started in 1971: “To be economical, a farm must be ecological.”
Acres U.S.A.’s educational products and events, designed around a community of real-world regenerative agriculture practitioners, will help us:
- transition to a more natural growing system that increases soil fertility, while providing natural defenses against pests and weeds;
- connect with peers who have experience solving real-world farming and ranching problems; and
- discover new ideas to teach, share and accelerate the techniques that improve soil health economically and ecologically.
NACD is proud to partner with Acres U.S.A. on this marketplace collection!